- Regulated by RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors)
- Over twenty years experience
- North West England including Manchester and North Wales
- Independent of estate agents and mortgage companies
- Personal service
- Land and Property Consultants
- RICS Registered Valuer for all purposes including Capital Gains Tax,
March, 1982, Inheritance Tax and Probate.
Surveys recently in West Heath, Chunal, Conwy,
Trefriw, Little Budworth, Eaton, Congleton, Knutsford, Macclesfield,
Holmes Chapel, Buxton, Leek, Biddulph, Poynton, Wilmslow, Alderley Edge,
Wincle, Bosley, Wildboarclough, Brereton, Somerford, Marton, Siddington,
Lower Withington, New Mills, Disley, Rainow, Bollington, Kerridge, Rushton,
Gawsworth, Timbersbrook. Middlewich, Northwich, Nantwich and Winsford.
Buildings Surveys in Lower Peover, New Mills, Mow Cop, Prestbury, Eaton,
Wilmslow, Lower Withington, Congleton, Macclesfield.
Areas recently covered include 1930's Ex Council house in Congleton, semi-detached
1960's bungalow in Buxton, old farm house in Longnor, country cottage
in Trefriw and Dwygyfylchi, North Wales, structural and damp problems
in Congleton, Cheshire.